On the Go - Jewel of the Nile for 9 night tour
from R25 710 pps - land only
Embark on a five star Egyptian adventure. Stay in one of Cairo's smartest hotels, cruise the River Nile in style aboard a five star Nile cruiser and be expertly guided by a professional Egyptologist guides for your entire stay.
IncludesAirport arrival and departure transfers on first and last day of tour (conditions apply)
Three nights' accommodation at five star hotels
Four nights' accommodation in an en-suite cabin on board the luxury five star Nile Cruiser
Two nights' accommodation in a private two-berth sleeper cabin onboard an overnight train from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo, including meals
Daily breakfast, four lunches and six dinners (two onboard sleeper train)
All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
Felucca sailing around the islands of Aswan
Touring and sightseeing in Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Luxor and Aswan
Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide with a degree in Egyptology
- 5 star Nile river cruise: spend four nights onboard a luxury cruise boat
- Luxor West Bank: discover exquisite tombs in the Valley of the Kings, the towering Colossi of Memnon and the beautiful Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Aswan: visit the High Dam, take leisurely boat trip to Agilika Island to explore the romantic Philae Temple and wander around the colourful souqs
- Kom Ombo: visit the Nile side Temple of Kom Ombo
- Cairo: marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Egyptian Museum
- Luxor: roam around the colossal Temple of Karnak and see the beautifully illuminated Luxor Temple at night
- Elephantine Island and Kitchener island - visit the islands on a felucca sailing trip
** Alternative dates and pricing available on request. Excludes flights, travel insurance, visas, entrance fees (USD100-120 per person, paid in local currency), tipping kitty (USD60-80 per person, paid in local currency), tip for your tour guide (USD5-7 per day per traveller recommended), meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please contact us for flights
Valid 19 to 28 August 2022.
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Land only from R25 710 pps