4 Star Misty Hills Country Hotel and Spa, Muldersdrift for 2 nights
from R1 735 pps - self drive
The Cradle of Humankind is home to the 4-star graded Misty Hills Country Hotel, Conference Centre and Spa nestled in the foothills of the Swartkop Mountains on the beautiful Kromdraai Valley in Muldersdrift and only 25km's from Johannesburg.
Includes* Self-drive package from R1 735 pps
* Fly-in package includes:
* - Return flights to Johannesburg
* - Prepayable taxes
* - Two days car hire with standard cover, unlimited mileage, airport surcharge and tourism levy
* Two nights' accommodation in a deluxe room
* Daily breakfast
* Discount off spa treatment.(Pre-booking is essential)
* Small bottle of wine/sparkling wine in room
* One child under 12 years stays complimentary when sharing with two adults (pay for meals directly at the hotel)
** Final payment is due 30 working days prior to departure. Excludes flights, transfers, meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking.
Valid 01 May to 30 September 2020
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Self-drive from R1 735 pps
Cape Town from R4 075 pps
Durban from R3 430 pps