Palace on Wheels, India for 7 nights
from R86 350 pps - land only
The journey of a lifetime begins at the Delhi Safdarjung Railway station where you will be traditionally welcomed before the Palace-on-Wheels pulls out into the night for a week-long luxury rail tour through fascinating Rajasthan.
Includes* Seven nights' accommodation in a double cabin on board The Palace On Wheels
* Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner from day 2 of the tour
* Visiting New Delhi, Jaipur, Sawai Madhopur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bharatpur and Agra
* Conducted sightseeing in cities with a boat ride in Udaipur and a rickshaw ride in Bharatpur
* Entrance fees at monuments, parks, palaces and cultural programs
- Day one: Delhi
- Day two: Jaipur
- Day three: Sawai Madhopur
- Day four: Udaipur
- Day five: Jaisalmer
- Day six: Jodhpur
- Day seven: Bharatpur and Agra
- Day eight: Arrive in Delhi
** Tour departs on set departure dates. Final payment due 30 working days prior to departure. Excludes flights, visas, transfers, travel insurance, beverages and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, currency fluctuations and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please contact us for flights.
Valid 02 to 30 September 2020
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Land only from R86 350 pps