4 Star Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa for 7 nights
from R24 940 pps - 05 to 20 December 2019
This resort is on a prime Grand Bay property, perched on a peninsula with two beaches, each offering a different view. Canonnier has always remained a favoured family resort, with endless entertainment for adults and children alike. Its close proximity to Grand Bay gives you the option of retail therapy, while the resort's tree-top spa, built in the branches of a centuries-old banyan tree, has other therapies on offer to ease weary minds and bodies.
Includes* Return flights to Mauritius
* Prepayable taxes
* Return airport to resort transfers
* Seven nights' accommodation in a standard garden facing room
* Daily breakfast and dinner
* Complimentary land and motorised water sports as per resort
* 15% Saving on spa treatments (conditions apply)
* 10 - 20% Saving on selected excursions
* Complimentary use of gym and sauna
* Complimentary Wi-Fi
* One child under six years shares and eat complimentary when sharing with parents (pay for flights, taxes and transfers)
* 30% Discount included
** Book by 30 September 2019. Final payment due 30 working days prior to departure. Upgrade to all-inclusive (breakfast, lunch dinner and selected drinks) starting from an additional R575 per person per night. Rates are subject to availability at time of booking and currency fluctuations prior to full payment being received. Excludes travel insurance, meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking.
Valid set departures between 05 and 20 December 2019
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Johannesburg R24 940 pps
Cape Town R28 210 pps
Durban R27 110 pps