4 Star Massinga Beach Lodge, Mozambique for 5 nights
from R17 690 pps
Located in the Inhambane Province of Mozambique, Massinga Beach sits above a stretch of endless, remarkably private beach overlooking the azure Indian Ocean. The cosy rooms are equipped with air conditioning, fans, mini bars, lounge, tea and coffee facilities. Facilities include a restaurant, bar and lounge with satellite TV, pool, pool deck, in-room dining and beach bar with pool table. Guests enjoy afternoon tea and beach picnic as well as numerous activities such as beach games, kayaking, table tennis, snorkelling, rock-fishing and disc golf. In season, you can view whales frolicking whilst sipping exotic cocktails on your deck.
Includes* Return flights to Inhambane
* Prepayable taxes
* Return airport to lodge transfers
* Five nights' accommodation at the four star Massinga Beach Lodge
* Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Afternoon tea, coffee and cake
* Snorkelling at Fingers rock formation
* Rock and surf fishing - rod deposit required
* Beach games and walks
* Kayak, surf boards, boogie board and snorkelling equipment
* Board games, cards, books, table tennis, darts, pool table and DVDs
* Beach bicycle riding
* Coconut cutting demonstrations
** Valid for SADC residents only. Final payment due 30 working days prior to departure. Excludes travel insurance, beverages and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Please contact us for flights from Cape Town and Durban.
Valid 01 March to 15 December 2020
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Johannesburg R17 690 pps