Self-drive to Namibia for 9 nights
from R8 600*pps
Climb the highest sand dunes in the world. Descend to the floor of the deepest canyon in Africa. Immerse yourself in the past at one of the Africa's richest rock art sites, and watch wildlife shimmer against one of the most spectacular pans on earth. Explore the oldest, driest desert in the world and take time to listen to the silence and to your soul.
Namibia is home to vibrant cities where people are excited about the future, while remaining deeply connected to their rich, cultural past. A stable, democratic government, infrastructure that allows guests to move confidently off the beaten path and endless horizons that beckon you to explore define this country and its people.
Includes* One night's accommodation in Windhoek including breakfast
* Three nights' accommodation in Swakopmund including daily breakfast
* One night's accommodation in Spitzkoppe including breakfast and dinner
* Two nights' accommodation in Etosha including daily breakfast and dinner
* One night's accommodation in Otjiwarongo including breakfast and dinner
* One night's accommodation in Gobabis including breakfast and dinner
** Excludes flights, car hire, meals and drinks not specified and anything not mentioned above.
Valid until 31 January 2021 (excluding peak periods)
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Self-drive from R8 600 pps