Contiki - The Lava Line 6 night tour
from R11 955 pps - land only
Head into the lush jungle and discover Ecuador in all its natural glory. Get local with an indigenous community, get up close and personal with a live volcano and make a splash in stunning waterfalls and hot springs. With one foot in each hemisphere, you will discover the true heart of this diverse country.
Includes* Six nights' twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
* Daily breakfast and three dinners
* An experienced professional trip manager and driver team
* Locally guided city tour and view the Palace of Congress, Presidential Palace, Independence Square and churches of San Francisco, La Compania and La Catedral
* Visit the Equator and Inti-Nan Musuem
* Visit a handicraft market
* Salsa lesson
* Visit Quito, Tena, Banos and Guayaquil
** A non-refundable deposit of R1 000 per person is required within 7 days of booking and full payment is due 45 days prior to departure. Valid for adults aged between 18 and 35 years. Limited availability. Alternative dates and pricing between 19 September 2020 to 17 April 2020. Excludes flights, transfers, visas, travel insurance, meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, Force Majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please contact us for flights
Valid departure dates between 07 July 2020 and 19 January 2021
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Land only from R11 955 pps