G Adventures - Active Canadian Rockies Adventures, 7 nights
from R36 999 pps - land only
Camp out under the stars in the Canadian Rockies on this eight-day tour. Lace up those boots and hike through stretches of old-growth forests, wander past pristine alpine lakes, and catch your breath at the top of mountains as you take in the stunning view below and smell the fresh mountain air. From hikes along the Crypt Lake trail to the magnificent Iceline trail in Yoho National Park, the great outdoors of Canada is the perfect playground for your next big adventure.
IncludesSeven nights of participation camping accommodation throughout
Daily breakfast, six lunches, and five dinners
Transport by private vehicle and hiking
All transfers between destinations
Services of a chief experience officer throughout
- Trip to Waterton National Park
- Hike along Bertha Lake trail
- Visit to Red Rock Canyon
- Hike the Crypt Lake or Carthew Summit trails
- Hike the short but sweet Ptarmigan Cirque trail
- Burstall Pass trail
- Banff National Park visit
- Climb up Fairview Mountain
- Rafting trip down the Bow River
- Walk the Iceline trail in Yoho National Park
- Camp out under the stars
- Day 1: Calgary/Waterton Lakes
- Day 2: Waterton Lakes
- Day 3: Waterton Lakes/Kananaskis
- Day 4: Kananaskis
- Day 5: Kananaskis/Lake Louise
- Day 6: Lake Louise
- Day 7: Lake Louise
- Day 8: Lake Louise/Calgary
** Excludes visas, flights, travel insurance, transfers not mentioned, meals and drinks not specified (allow USD95-125 for meals not included), and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above.
Valid selected departures in June 2024.
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Land only from R36 999 pps