Insight Vacation - Country Roads of Poland 13 night tour
from R40 000* pps - land only
Poland today is probably Europe's best-kept secret. Appreciate the wealth of medieval fairy-tale cities and scenic wonders on this enthralling journey, and enjoy the warm-hearted hospitality of the Polish people themselves.
Includes13 Nights' hotel accommodation throughout
13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 6 dinners
Audio Headsets for ﬂexible sightseeing
Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
All porterage and restaurant gratuities
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
An expert Travel Director and a professional Driver
All hotel tips and local charges
- Visit the cathedral atop Wawel Hill, see the castle and look for the iconic dragon, accompanied by your Local Expert.
- Experience a powerful and moving visit, with a Local Expert. See the Auschwitz memorial and museum and stop at Birkenau, which bears witness to the terrible atrocities of the Holocaust.
- See the noble mansions and ﬂower markets of the Plac Solny, absorb the Baroque splendour of Rynek and be introduced to Wroclaw's cheeky Gnomes as you explore with your Local Expert.
- Local experts will share captivating stories about Gdansk.
- Enjoy a funicular ride up Mount Gubałowka for views of Zakopane and the Tatra Mountains (weather permitting).
- Taste Pope John Paul II’s favourite dessert during a visit to his birth town of Wadowice.
- Your local expert will show you the highlights of Warsaw.
- Great personally selected local restaurant dining experiences in Krakow, Zakopane, Zywiec Region, Wrocław, Gdansk, and Warsaw.
- Learn how to make famous polish ‘pierogi’ during a cooking demo and dinner evening.
- Get oﬀ the beaten path for a day in the small towns & villages of the Zywiec region, including a visit to the local Ethnographic village.
- Explore Poznan with a local expert.
- Explore Gothic Torun, birthplace of Copernicus, with your local expert.
- Highlight visit to Malbork Castle, former fortress of the Teutonic Knights.
** Excludes flights, transfers not mentioned, visas. travel insurance, meals and drinks not specified and anything not mentioned above. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please contact us for flights
Valid departs 25 March 2022
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Land only from R40 000 pps