On the Go - Totally Morocco 8 night tour
from R20 150* pps - land only
Led by an expert local guide, this exciting nine day group tour is an excellent way to see the country through the eyes of someone who calls it home. From Marrakech, travel by private vehicles to Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate before camel trekking across the Sahara. Take in the Imperial Cities of Fes, Rabat and Meknes and uncover many of Morocco's key sites through the expertise of specialist guides. By night bed down in comfortable locally-owned four star hotels and enjoy many included meals.
IncludesAirport transfers on first and last day of tour
Seven nights' accommodation at four star hotels
One night's camping accommodation at the Berber desert camp in the Sahara Desert (hotel upgrade available)
Eight breakfasts, three lunches and three dinners including a traditional Berber meal on Sahara camp
Escorted by a licensed English speaking Moroccan tour guide
All transportation and transfers in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
Specialist local guides at some sites
All road taxes and tolls
Camel trek into the Sahara
Guided sightseeing of Casablanca, Rabat, Volubilis, Fes, Merzouga, Todra Gorge, Ait Benhaddou and Marrakech
- Marrakech: UNESCO-listed medina, mosque, palaces and souks. Majorelle Gardens - Yves Saint Laurent's famous blue gardens
- Rabat: the lively capital city
- Volubilis: UNESCO-listed Roman ruins
- Erg Chebbi sand dunes: Spend a night camping under the stars in the Sahara
- Ait Benhaddou: UNESCO Listed ancient kasbah
- Casablanca: Morocco's largest city and visit the famous Hassan II mosque
- Meknes: a great Imperial city
- Fes: the oldest medieval city in the world, medina dye pits and tanneries
- Todra Gorge: Towering red canyon
** Alternative dates and pricing available. Excludes flights, visas, travel insurance, meals and drinks not specified, entrance fees: USD70-90, paid in local currency, gratuities and tips (tipping kitty: USD40-50 pp), and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Please contact us for flights.
Valid selected departure dates between July and December 2021.
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Land only from R20 150 pps