4 Star Massinga Beach Resort, Mozambique for 4 nights
from R16 055 pps
In the Inhambane Province of Mozambique, Massinga Beach sits above a stretch of endless, remarkably private beach overlooking the azure Indian Ocean. The resorts facilities include a dining bar and lounge with satellite TV, swimming pool, pool deck, restaurant, in-room dining, beach bar, afternoon tea and beach picnics. Enjoy various beach games, kayaking, table tennis and a pool table at the beach bar plus snorkelling, rock-fishing and disc golf in the palm groves. In season, you can view whales frolicking whilst sipping exotic cocktails on your deck.
Includes* Return flights to Inhambane
* Prepayable taxes
* Return airport to resort transfers
* Four nights' accommodation at Massinga Beach Resort
* Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Afternoon tea, coffee and cake
* Snorkelling at Fingers rock formation, rock and surf fishing - rod deposit required, swimming in the warm Indian Ocean, beach games and walks, kayak, surf boards, boogie board and snorkelling equipment, board games, cards, books, table tennis, darts, pool table and DVD, beach bicycle riding, coconut cutting demonstrations
** Valid for SADC residents only. Full payment is due 30 working days prior to departure. Excludes travel insurance, visas, excursions, meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Please contact us for flights from Cape Town and Durban
Valid 01 March to 15 December 2020
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Johannesburg from R16 055 pps