MSC Fantasia - South America 7 night cruise
from R8 985 pps - cruise only
The MSC Fantasia is stylish and ecological, balancing the warmth and comfort of the Mediterranean atmosphere with cutting edge design.
At its heart you'll find a real stone piazza complete with an espresso bar serving freshly-baked pastries and authentic gelati - the perfect place to take a moment away from bargain hunting in the chic boutiques and duty-free centre nearby.
Enjoy the metropolitan atmosphere of our designer-themed lounge bars with gourmet specialities and varied entertainment, including a piano bar, jazz bar and Sports Bar with videogames and live event screenings. The restaurants offer an unforgettable dining experience, from the grand Il Cerchio d'Oro and the intimate Red Velvet with real Murano glass chandeliers to the Butcher's Cut and cocktails.
IncludesSeven nights' accommodation in an inside cabin on board the MSC Fantasia (4 berth occupancy)
Two kids under 12 years shares free when sharing with parents (only pay port charges and service fees)
All meals on board
Entertainment on board
Port charges and service charges
- All the luxury resort leisure facilities on board are included free of charge in your cruise, from the Aqua Park, swimming pools and water slide to the top games consoles (PS3, Xbox and Wii) forming just part of our club amenities.
- High-tech gaming attractions on board like our Virtual World, 4D Cinema, Formula 1 car simulator and mini bowling attract only a modest charge for a special treat
- Your children are always made to feel special with MSC, receiving a dedicated welcome from the Kids Corner in the port terminal onwards. Security bracelets are issued when you board, while beepers or DECT phones can be hired for a modest charge so you can keep in touch at all times
- A varied programme of whole-family and supervised activities, entertainment and social events tailor-made for four separate age groups in their own clubs
- Day one: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Day two: Buzios, Brazil
- Day three: At Sea
- Day four: Salvador, Brazil
- Day five: Ilheus, Brazil
- Day six: At Sea
- Day seven: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
** Final payment due 75 days prior to the departure date. Excludes flights, visas, travel insurance, beverages, optional excursions and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Please contact us for flights
Valid cruise departs 14 December 2019
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
cruise only R8 985 pps