On the Go - Turkey Unplugged 9 night tour
from R37 925 pps - land only
Explore stunning Istanbul with its bazaars and mosques, wander around the battlefields of Gallipoli, see Roman ruins in Pergamum and Ephesus, discover the beautiful Aegean Coast, the natural wonder of Pamukkale and the jewel in Turkey's crown - Cappadocia, with its amazing underground cities and whimsical landscape.
IncludesAirport arrival transfer on day one and departure transfer (to Istanbul Airport) on day ten
All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
Nine nights' accommodation at four-star and special-class hotels
Daily breakfast and one dinner
Escorted by an English-speaking, degree-qualified Turkish tour guide
Guided sightseeing in Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Ruins of Ephesus and Pergamum, Pamukkale, Hierapolis and Cappadocia
20% discount included
- Cappadocia: Explore the surreal landscape on a guided tour including the Goreme Valley, Zelve and Uchisar castle-mountain
- Ephesus: Tour the marble ruins of this Roman city which was once the site of the great Temple of Artemis - one of the Seven Ancient Wonders
- Gallipoli: Pay your respects at the Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair memorials and visit ANZAC Cove, a famous WW1 landing site
- Pergamum: Marvel at the Roman amphitheatre which is one of the steepest in the classical world
- Istanbul: Visit highlights of the Old City including the beautiful Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia and imposing Topkapi Palace
- Pamukkale: Stroll around the terraced pools and opt for a relaxing dip in the naturally warm and calcium rich waters
- Troy: Discover the legendary ruins and see a replica of the famous wooden horse which as the story goes, was used to sack the city
- Hierapolis: See the UNESCO-listed ruins of this ancient spa town, built on the site of natural hot springs
** Bookable between 13 November and 05 December 2023. Excludes flights, travel insurance, visas, meals and drinks not specified, tip for your guide and driver (USD5-7 per day, per traveller for guide and USD2 per day for driver recommended), tipping kitty (USD40, paid in local currency), entrance fees (USD115-130, paid in local currency) and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. All tours and services are subject to a minimum number of visitors, weather conditions, force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances. Alternative departures and pricing available on request. Please contact us for flights.
Valid selected departures between 01 January and 31 December 2024.
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Land only from R37 925 pps