4 Star aha The David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa for 3 nights
from R11 005 pps
The David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa offers five star Victoria Falls accommodation nearby this impressive natural wonder of the world. This hotel also features two restaurants, day spa, infinity swimming pool, wellness centre, Zambezi River cruise and a multitude of adventure activities that can be arranged from the lodge for you.
Includes* Return flights to Livingstone
* Prepayable taxes
* Return transfers from airport to hotel
* Three nights' accommodation at the David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa
* Daily breakfast
* Two dinners per person per stay
* One sunset cruise on Lady Livingstone per person per stay (exclude river usage approx USD10 per person)
* One Child 11 years and under sharing with two full paying adults stay complimentary on accommodation only and pay child rates for all meals, activities, park fees and extras.
* Return shuttle service to Victoria Falls Zambia and Livingstone Museum (entrance fees to be paid directly)
** Valid for SADC Residents only. High season supplement for flights applies. Final payment is due 30 working days prior to departure. Excludes travel insurance, meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Please contact us for flights from Cape Town and Durban.
Valid 16 Jan to 30 June 2020
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Johannesburg from R11 005 pps