The Palm River Hotel, Victoria Falls for 3 nights
from R8 525* pps - land only
he experienced hospitality company, the Ilala Lodge Hotel Group, is proud to announce that they are developing a new luxury hotel on the banks of the Zambezi River in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe called the Palm River Hotel. The group own Ilala Lodge Hotel, one of the top hotels in Victoria Falls, and the Ra-Ikane, a luxury river cruise company.
IncludesThree nights' accommodation in a deluxe villa
Two three course dinner at hotel
One three course dinner at The Palm at Ilala including transfers
Ra-Ikane sunset cruise including drinks, snacks, river usage fees
** Excludes flights, visas, travel insurance, meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above. Please contact us for flights.
* COVID requirements:
- A negative PCR COVID certificate is to be presented on arrival to Zimbabwe , this test must be done 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Should the certificate be expired for any reason or should the pax have a temperature or display symptoms of a fever, a test will be done at Vic Falls airport or port of entry, the cost is U$60 per/person
- The test will take a couple of hours to process , the pax will be kept away from other persons , whilst they await the results.
- Should the test be negative the pax will be allowed to continue on their way , if the test is positive they will then be taken to a quarantine facility.
- To depart back to SA (or whichever country the client is travelling to) the lab will come to Ilala to do the PCR test for the pax, the cost is U$60 per/person , the result will take 24 hours at the moment . We suggest clients per-book their test with us prior to arrival.
Valid 01 July 2021 to 20 December 2021
Terms & Conditions
If applicable, prices start from and are based on two people sharing unless otherwise stated, subject to change due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and availability.
Land only from R8 525 pps